DeWitt’s DRI_SHIELD is a cool surface alternative, cross woven, synthetic high strength woven fabric that out-performs 15# and 30# felt. Consists of a laminated, point bonded polypropylene coated with high friction co-polymers for great steep slope traction. Meets ASTM D226 & D4869.
Use under shingles, tile, slate and metal. Great wet footing with non-slip both sides. Cooler gray walking surface.
• Embossed D-GRIP Surface for TRACTION
• “TACBACK” under side grip
• COOL TAN walking surface
• 6 month UV exposure
• Printed NAIL & GRID pattern
• Lays flat / wrinkle free when wet
• 25x stronger than felt
• 48” Width / 25% quicker application
• Resists high wind blow-offs
• Limited LIFETIME WARRANTY
• Meets ASTM D226 & D4869